Friday, May 22, 2015

[life] 20 Random Facts About Me (and my first YOUTUBE video!)



Y'all. I made my first "regular" YouTube video! I had already posted two videos on my channel (both were from our travels), but I felt that adding ::hopefully:: a weekly, or even bi-weekly, video would give a voice and personality to my writing on the ol' blog! Plus I am an avid YouTube video watcher... there are loads of channels that I enjoy!

Anyhoo, my first video is 20 random facts about me! I thought this would be a good introductory video so you can get a sense of me and who I am. Obviously I am a novice at editing videos and the camera goes in/out of focus at times (ugh!), but I'm pretty proud of what I made!

Without further ado, here it is! Feel free to "subscribe" to my channel to get the latest videos I create, or you can just wait for the blog post... I'm sure I'll do a post for each video I do!

P.S. Does anyone else hate the sound of their voice being recorded? I'll have to get used to that!

Let me know of any other video ideas you would like me to create: there are plenty of YouTube "tags" out there that I could do, but if you have any ideas, send them my way. Happy Friday!

2 comments :

  1. Great video! So fun to learn things about the bloggers you follow! :) and yes I hate e sound of my own voice. I sounds so silly when I'm tapping he kids doing things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video and learning more about you! I haven't mustered up the braveness to make a Vlog yet! I can't stand my voice on video. Eek! But, you rocked it.

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!